Blog commenting is the most effective strategy for an immediate raise in the traffic & helps to get free one way links to your website (in case of dofollow). Comments in a blog is an excellent place where discussions over the post can be held and it is one of the best way to make your name recognizable by many other bloggers across the world. Let me share some tips regarding Blog commenting.
- Post the comments on the appropriate blog that relates to your site.
- Post the comments in high PR blog sites that helps to increase your traffic.
- From SEO point of view, it is better to comment on dofollow rather than nofollow for effective backlinks.
- Make your comments brief and simple as everyone can understand.
- It is appreciated to limit the length of the words to 300.
- Comments must have correct spelling and without grammar mistakes.
- Comment on the current posts.
- Post only quality blog comments otherwise comments will not be approved.
- Ask questions only if it is relevant to the blog.
- If you get reply for your comment, respond to it immediately.
- If you find a blog post is wrong be bold enough to disagree with it in a respectful manner.
- Avoid regular Comments like “Thanks for sharing”, “Great job” etc. Post the valid comment. Your comments should be useful for the author as well as for other readers.
- Don’t copy the comments. Post your own thoughts.
- Don’t just leave comments on blogs for the sake of link-building; try to build relationship with blogger and make comments out of interest rather than for compulsion of doing it.
- Don’t comment on unnecessary blogs. Find the blog that matches your site and comment on it.
- Don’t spam the content. Do it in a professional manner. It must add value to the post and to the readers.
- Don’t comment on the post unless you found is interesting enough to share some thoughts.
- Don’t try to stuff keyword rich anchor text in the “Name” field.
- Don’t post the same comment across multiple blogs.
- Avoid disrespectful tone such as “That’s stupid” ,” Not nice”, “really bad” etc.
- Don’t repeat the points in your comment.
- Avoid responding to provokers. In case, you must be polite and humble in your responses.
- Don’t self-promote your site in order to increase traffic.
Disclaimer: The post is completely based on individual thoughts and SEO Services Group bears no responsibilities for the thoughts reflected in the post.